Join Our Team
Do you have a passion for teaching and inspiring the next generation of dancers?
We are a privately owned boutique Ballet School in Sydney’s Inner City, Eastern Suburbs and Newcastle, offering delightful ballet classes for ages 2-10 years. Our mission is to inspire, encourage and share our love of dance to all children.
We currently have positions available in our growing team, in both Sydney and Newcastle for 2023. If you are an experienced Ballet Teacher, meet the below pre-requisites and are interested in joining the team please contact us!
Ballet Teacher at Pretty Little Ballerinas
Sydney - Eastern Suburbs or
Newcastle - Cooks Hill
There is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the growing team at Pretty Little Ballerinas. We have a position available at our studios in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs and our studio in Newcastle. We’re looking for someone who prides themselves in creating a positive and inclusive class environment. You will be teaching ballet for children ages 2 through 10. We are looking for someone available 2-3 weekday mornings and or afternoons and Saturday mornings.
To be a part of our team you will need to have initiative, excellent communication abilities and relevant qualifications.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience teaching ballet and inspiring young children
- Minimum 1 year dance teaching experience
- Experience teaching 2-7 year olds
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- A passionate, dynamic person with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Well-presented and takes pride in their appearance
- Is organised and time efficient when teaching structured lessons
Your responsibilities will include and not be limited to:
- Provide dynamic and nurturing class environment
- Build and maintain relationships with children and parents
- Ability to cater for the diverse needs of children when teaching for all age levels
- Deliver specific interaction and learning experiences for individuals and groups of children
- Create an atmosphere which is welcoming to all families
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Principal
- Working With Children’s Check (WWCC)
- First Aid Certificate
You will be provided with training, a uniform, equipment and curriculum document.
RAD trained is preferred.
To provide a welcome learning space where all children feel happy and safe.
To inspire all children, of all ages and abilities.
To create a community for parents and children to connect.
To help develop correct ballet technique, co-ordination, musicality and confidence through fun, creative play.
To teach children how to share with others, be kind and respectful.
To apply for this position, please attach your cover letter accompanied by your resume and email through to the address below.
For additional information or to apply, please email [email protected]