Join Our Team
Do you have a passion for teaching and inspiring the next generation of dancers?
We are a privately owned boutique Ballet School in Sydney’s Inner City & Eastern Suburbs offering delightufl ballet classes for ages 2-10 years. Our mission is to inspire, encourage and share our love of dance to all children.
Ballet Teacher at Pretty Little Ballerinas
There is an exciting opportunity to be a part of the growing team at Pretty Little Ballerinas. We have a position available at our studios in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. We’re looking for someone who prides themselves in creating a positive and inclusive class environment. You will be teaching ballet for children ages 2 through 10. We are looking for someone available 2-3 weekday mornings and Saturday mornings.
To be a part of our team you will need to have initiative, excellent communication abilities and relevant qualifications.
What we are looking for:
- Previous experience teaching ballet and inspiring young children.
- Minimum 1 year dance teaching experience.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- A passionate, dynamic person with the ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Well-presented and takes pride in their appearance.
- Is organised and time efficient when teaching structured lessons.
Your responsibilities will include and not be limited to:
- Provide dynamic and nurturing class environment.
- Build and maintain relationships with children and parents.
- Ability to cater for the diverse needs of children when teaching for all age levels.
- Deliver specific interaction and learning experiences for individuals and groups of children.
- Create an atmosphere which is welcoming to all families.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Principal.
- Working With Children’s Check (WWCC)
- First Aid Certificate
You will be provided with training, a uniform, equipment and curriculum document.
RAD trained is preferred.
To provide a welcome learning space where all children feel happy and safe.
To inspire all children, of all ages and abilities.
To create a community for parents and children to connect.
To help develop correct ballet technique, co-ordination, musicality and confidence through fun, creative play.
To teach children how to share with others, be kind and respectful.
Applications close on 15 February 2021. To apply for this position, please attach your cover letter accompanied by your resume via SEEK.
For additional information or to apply, please email [email protected]