Pretty Little Ballerinas is a registered COVIDSafe business with the NSW Government. Each of our studios are operating with a COVIDSafe plan in place.
Each of our studios are subject to different requirements and limitations on capacities. You will be required to sign-in using the NSW Government QR code prior to entry.
We have implemented the following policies:
– All teachers are double vaccinated.
– All teachers wear a mask before, after and during class.
– Any adult entering the studio for drop off, or attending baby ballet is required to wear a mask.
– Temperatures are checked and hand sanitizer provided at the start of each class.
– Adults are asked to wait outside the studio during class.
– There is a 15 minute gap between classes starting and finishing to reduce gathering.
– Thorough cleaning of the studio, props and common areas is undertaken at the end of each class.
– We require all adults to scan in using the NSW Government QR code at all studios.
– Student attendance is centrally logged for all studios.
– Children must not attend class if if they have covid symptoms. They must stay at home and if they are diagnosed with covid and have attended class in the past 7 days they must inform us by phone as well as NSW Health immediately.
– Any child who presents covid symptoms in class, their parent will be phoned and they will be asked to come collect their child.
Our covid-safe protocols are reviewed regularly.
Visit this page for updates on the status of our studios.
|Surry Hills – Neighbourhood Centre||OPEN!|
|Surry Hills – St. Michael’s Parish Hall||COMPLETING REONOVATIONS|